viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

Answer key review A


Review A Test
Answer Key

1
a) rearrange
b) aptitude
c) scruffy
d) peanuts
e) husky
f) touch
g) relocate
h) rainy
i) blown
j) barely speaking

2
a) take
b) making
c) take
d) made
e) have
3
a) Neither can
b) are
c) so was
d) haven’t
e) So would

4
1) to go
2) helping
3) to lend
4) to think
5) to lend

5
1) haven’t been feeling
2) had known
3) wouldn’t have chosen
4) has been studying
5) hasn’t made
6) had
7) would you do
8) have never eaten
9) is
10) arrive
11) will have to
12) Have you been waiting

6
a) we couldn’t stay here.
b) they hadn’t collected the trash that week.
c) if I was going to finish my sandwich.
d) he would always love her / Maria.

7
a) Could you tell me where I can buy a newspaper?
b) Do you know what time the museum shuts?
c) Do you think these pants make me look fat?
d) Where do you think is the best place to have lunch?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario